If you wish to see the content for registered users feel free to log in as Guest:
- assessing the current status of your project
- coming up with concrete next steps and action points
- analysing the factors that will make your project successful
- guide you through a personal reflection on your collective leadership skills
- compose your personal or group choreography
The Collective Leadership Compass
This tool will guide you through a personal reflection on your collective leadership skills and help you compose your personal choreography. This assessment can also be done by teams or group of actors.
Exploring and Engaging
Raising the energy for change by building trusting relationships and positive resonance between stakeholders.
Building and formalizing
Consolidating the system of stakeholder collaboration and formalizing stakeholders’ commitment to change.
Implementing and Evaluating
Implementation of planned activities and creating visible results to visualize the success of the Stakeholder Dialogue.
Developing further Replicating or Institutionalizing
Taking the endeavor to the next level by institutionalizing the dialogue on a more formal level.